Slingshots Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
That's how is is in N/A too. There are always people who don't follow the general practice though.
Not trying in any way to argue, but how would anyone know what you want if you failed to ask for it. Even the Bible tells you to ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will open. As I stated 80% of my frames were gifts.

For example Joe sent me a recurve. How on Earth would he have known I wanted one if I did not ask him for it?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Not trying in any way to argue, but how would anyone know what you want if you failed to ask for it. Even the Bible tells you to ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will open. As I stated 80% of my frames were gifts.

For example Joe sent me a recurve. How on Earth would he have known I wanted one if I did not ask him for it?
Please don't quote scripture to justify begging for slingshot frames and bands. It's out of context and not at all related to begging.

That was not God's intent for that verse and you know it.

As for Joe...every fancy frame I see made and posted here, most would like. That doesn't mean we should all post "hey, if you are giving it away, I'll take it".

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Please don't quote scripture to justify begging for slingshot frames and bands. It's out of context and not at all related to begging.

That was not God's intent for that verse and you know it.

As for Joe...every fancy frame I see made and posted here, most would like. That doesn't mean we should all post "hey, if you are giving it away, I'll take it".
Enjoy shooting and acquiring your slingshots as you see fit. I hope you have a great day doing both.

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,634 Posts

Joe is a nice fella! He's a great builder 👍

61 - 72 of 72 Posts