Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made one slingshot based on the PPMG though it didn't look much the same in the end. It is great to shoot but the hand filling handle is not easy to slip into a pocket.

So time to build another :)

I would like it to be as ergonomic/hand filling as possible without having too much bulk and must be TTF. (I am trying to stick with one style for now) I am thinking on the lines of the PP Scorpion or similar, something asymetric. I have a selection of G10, aluminium and titanium to work with and the materials to make home made micarta. I am leaning towards a titanium core with G10 scales and will screw the scales on at first and then glue and pin them when I have the shape spot on.

I dont want to make a direct copy of anything but it would be useful to have a pattern to start from and suggestions would be appreciated?

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sure the R10 is very good but not really what I am looking for.

The R10 is almost symmetrical, I am thinking more extreme like the Target Sniper or Pocket Predator - There is more possibility of customising these to fit my hand - and I like the look :)

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
When I get home I will look through my big binder of frames and see what ttf with a slight assymetrical designs I have.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 6 of 6 Posts