Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm looking for something faster.I shoot 7/16 steel semi butterfly and looking for something snappier,and instead of buying a bunch of theraband I thought that I'd ask you guys.anything will help thanks

·
Premium Member
10,856 Posts
You could also go with Sumeike. It's one of my favorites and available on Amazon. It's good and lasts a long time.
I shoot full butterfly and don't have a chrony so I can't help you with numbers but you're gonna see a big difference in these compared to tbg.
There are a couple of things about TBG I like. It's probably got a better smoother stretch than anything and it's Mae in the US. It's all a big journey finding what you like. Remember ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!

·
Super Moderator
2,678 Posts
The Simple Shot Black and the Sumeike are pretty close, but I do get a more consistent speed with the Sumeike. Both are great for durability.

Plant Tripod Tree Wood Cameras & optics

Plant Tree Table Wood Chair

7/16 Steel / 1" - 21/64" taper / 6.5" active

Attachments

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys i'll give these a try thanks for the numbers Reed been shooting tbg since I started 5 years ago always thought that there was something faster out there just never took the time to play around

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.