Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep getting notices that I can make so many more posts until Today at various times until I have so many more posts. Shows I need 7 more posts Today before 7:53 PM. Can I get those 7 more posts here one at a time? Let's find out and see what happens.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The number of allowed posts seems to be decreasing .... The way I read this is that I can only make 3 more posts between now and 05:59 PM unless I make one more post then the allowed number of 3 posts is no longer in place ... go figure ..... how can I only be allowed 3 more posts until I make one more post....bet this post doesn't free it up .... Oh, well, anyway, here goes another post.
default_large.png You can make 3 more posts until Today, 05:59 PM. This restriction is in place until you have 1 more approved post

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Welcome to the real SSF, Renegade!

I think a better quote about not giving up... and moving away from tyw notion of winning and loosing... is

It is okay to give out, but to give up is less than who you are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.