Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got alot of fancy frames and it seems like a new elastic hits the market each week. Now days pouches are plentiful... Flatband, Tex, Simple Shot, Super Sure, warrior and about a hundred Chinese models.
I feel they are very important for accuracy. I've regressed from all the fancy ones to just a single layer cowhide.
Let's discuss my friends. What's your favorite and why??

·
Registered
109 Posts
So far the Super Sure pouches are my favorite. Not that I have tried so much other kind. I have only had experiences with the other pouches from Simple shot (e.g. the one that made of kangoroo leather) and those what I got with the purchased slingshots from Pocket Predator or Gamekeeper John. The Super Sure pouches seem very durable, consistent and whats more comfortable (you have to grab the ammos quite thight so the double layers help a lot). Anyway I like these pouches so much I am planning to purchase ~40 new pieces just in case. :) I would give the warrior pouches a try too but it seem too complicated to purchase them.

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
WARRIOR Pouches are as simple to buy as clicking on BUY NOW on eBay.

So far the Super Sure pouches are my favorite. Not that I have tried so much other kind. I have only had experiences with the other pouches from Simple shot (e.g. the one that made of kangoroo leather) and those what I got with the purchased slingshots from Pocket Predator or Gamekeeper John. The Super Sure pouches seem very durable, consistent and whats more comfortable (you have to grab the ammos quite thight so the double layers help a lot). Anyway I like these pouches so much I am planning to purchase ~40 new pieces just in case. :) I would give the warrior pouches a try too but it seem too complicated to purchase them.

·
Neophyte
2,094 Posts
I like the pouches that I cut out with my cutting die. They are just the right size to me and I can play around with the types of leather I use so that is nice as well.

·
679 Post Club
3,015 Posts
I've always preferred E-Shot pouches from Sri Lanka, but in my recent pursuit of consistency have gone to SuperSure pouches because of the bigger centering hole.

Shooting 3/8" steel, these are both a pretty nice size, but I would like to try something about 10-15% smaller in all dimensions, except the holes.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and they look just like the one that Luck has pictured. Have you had a problem with them? Im sure they have some color variations from hide to hide.
No I haven't had any problems with these pouches, some might be a little bit thicker in size but overall they work perfect for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.