Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Saunders Archery - classic wrist rockets and some very innovative progeny including the Pro X and the Wing (my favorite slingshot). Clod Poppers clay ammo are the best clay ammo I have shot - consistent in size and weight.

Prices tend to be relative - you get what you pay for. I would rather buy quality and pay once, then to repeatedly buy inferior products.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could also post what you're looking for in the Wanted section of this forum.
Yes I have checked the section.

Saunders Archery - classic wrist rockets and some very innovative progeny including the Pro X and the Wing (my favorite slingshot). Clod Poppers clay ammo are the best clay ammo I have shot - consistent in size and weight.

Prices tend to be relative - you get what you pay for. I would rather buy quality and pay once, then to repeatedly buy inferior products.
oooo sounds nice, Ill check that out.

·
Registered
850 Posts
You may like the Saunders' Wing - shoots like a wrist-braced slingshot but no wrist brace, so it is legal for you in NY (wrist-braced slingshots are banned in NY)

I started a pass-along w/ the Wing. Look for the Saunders Wing Pass-Along thread in the general discussion. Add a post w/ "I'm in" and I will add you to the pass-along list.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.