Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha all,

I have been having trouble with looped style bands. I figure I need either a larger hole on the pouch or a pouch with two holes on each side but I don't know where I can purchases them or what the pouch type is even called.

I am using a 1842 tube band from simple shot and a scout frame from simple shot.

Any of ya'll know what its called and where it is?

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
we sell the pouch you need. just check below link:

https://slingshooting.com/product/super-fiber-slingshot-pouch-with-center-positioning-hole/

Actually we are giving it as freebies. if you buy any other product more than 5 US $, you can place an additional order for freebies, by paying it with your points.
Hey JPD, I was preparing to place an order on your site. When I got to the shipping cost, they were extremely high. Are those the actual prices for shipping? If not how can I get a realistic estimate? Thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I

https://slingshooting.com/product/super-fiber-slingshot-pouch-with-center-positioning-hole/

Actually we are giving it as freebies. if you buy any other product more than 5 US $, you can place an additional order for freebies, by paying it with your points.
Hey JPD, I was preparing to place an order on your site. When I got to the shipping cost, they were extremely high. Are those the actual prices for shipping? If not how can I get a realistic estimate? Thanks!
Can you tell me the shipping cost? or just comparing the product total?

I just charge the actual shipping cost with a little bit excess for the packing material. The China post and most of freight company charge each package a minimum fee as handling cost,especially for small package. If you buy product of 10 cents (lets say a pouch of 2 grams), the shipping cost could be 3 US$, if you buy 4 rolls of bands, the chipping cost increased only around 6 us dollars.

if we send it as an airmail, it may not be charged the handling fee. But it takes 30 days to arrive your hand.

so we suggest you buy other product and the get the pouches as freebies (only for registered user)

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I

I just charge the actual shipping cost with a little bit excess for the packing material. The China post and most of freight company charge each package a minimum fee as handling cost,especially for small package. If you buy product of 10 cents (lets say a pouch of 2 grams), the shipping cost could be 3 US$, if you buy 4 rolls of bands, the chipping cost increased only around 6 us dollars.

if we send it as an airmail, it may not be charged the handling fee. But it takes 30 days to arrive your hand.

so we suggest you buy other product and the get the pouches as freebies (only for registered user)
I think I see the issue. Your price for smaller/lighter items is reasonable. I was going to order clay ammo and the shipping was way over $100.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I

I think I see the issue. Your price for smaller/lighter items is reasonable. I was going to order clay ammo and the shipping was way over $100.
I guess you were trying to order 6 or 7 packs of clay ammo. it is around 11 kilograms (12 000 shots). For USA buyers, it is not recommended to buy this lower value product from China. the FBA price at amazon is lower enough to compete this price. Only if buying more than 21 kilograms, it is worthy to use the freight forwarder to lower the total freight cost.

·
Registered
402 Posts
this UK guy sells DANKUNG pouch, not sure it 's real or not.

https://www.cattyshack.co.uk/product/chinese-fibre-pouches/

Aloha all,

I have been having trouble with looped style bands. I figure I need either a larger hole on the pouch or a pouch with two holes on each side but I don't know where I can purchases them or what the pouch type is even called.

I am using a 1842 tube band from simple shot and a scout frame from simple shot.

Any of ya'll know what its called and where it is?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got 6 free inside a pouch of 10m 1842 natural from GM&BW on Amazon for a pretty decent price, enough to outlast the pouch most likely. You can find that style pouch on Amazon too but only in one set of dimensions unless the rest aren't showing up in my searches

1 - 9 of 9 Posts