Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I discovered the pocket predator topshot shot today which searching the forum for a pocketable, thumb support / pinch grip, and able to take on wide bands for hunting. The topshot checks all the boxes but seems to be sold out on the pocket predator website.
Does anyone know an alternative website to buy them, or alternative slingshots that fit this bill? Thanks! :^)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I just checked Pocket Predator and Bill is selling a premium version of his Topshot. If you are not interested in a slingshot in the premium price range, maybe a OTT Ranger Tac would work.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wow this is huge news to me, I've always wanted a jade g10 topshot, just tried to add one to my cart but wasn't able to for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I highly recommend the LBS.

That said maybe email Bill...?

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, emailed them. Definitely sold out on the topshot Poly, but apparently they make the premium ones made to order. So you can still grab that Jade possibly!

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
On our website at: www.pocketpredator.com/two.html we have G10 TopShots available... but you better hurry, they do tend to go fast. The wait time if they're sold out is about 2 days right now.

Also, I can make the TopShot in HDPE or even thinner clear Polycarbonate. I've been working pretty hard on updating my website and putting together a LOT of designs and so forth... and as part of that, and since I've been hurrying, I may slightly miscode and cause a problem inadvertently... The problem with the cart function with the G10 Topshots is fixed.

Today I'm going to do a little shooting in between watching the grandkid and doing a little coding... I've done around 20 really nice STLs over the last month or two for CNC milling and will be rolling out one or two every couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
On our website at: www.pocketpredator.com/two.html we have G10 TopShots available... but you better hurry, they do tend to go fast. The wait time if they're sold out is about 2 days right now.
Also, I can make the TopShot in HDPE or even thinner clear Polycarbonate. I've been working pretty hard on updating my website and putting together a LOT of designs and so forth... and as part of that, and since I've been hurrying, I may slightly miscode and cause a problem inadvertently... The problem with the cart function with the G10 Topshots is fixed.

Today I'm going to do a little shooting in between watching the grandkid and doing a little coding... I've done around 20 really nice STLs over the last month or two for CNC milling and will be rolling out one or two every couple weeks.
Good to hear it's fixed.

And a good product/great design tends to sell fast.

Hope your birthday was excellent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just put in an order for a topshot G10. Excited to give it a whirl! And look forward to seeing the new designs. (All new to me though since I just got into the hobby)

·
Trying to find my way.
399 Posts
Personally, I got tired of waiting for the polycarb top shot to get back in stock, so when I found the topshot template that Bill had kindly posted, I used it to make one myself and thus skip the wait time. I think there's something to be said for just making it yourself, if you have the time and means. Good luck finding one though, however you go about it!

Reactions: Tag
1 - 14 of 14 Posts