Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THWACK's! question of the day:

Who cares?

·
Premium Member
11,335 Posts
I’m glad you brought this question up I’ve often wondered “who” who really is. Then I thought Who really cares. I’ve also liked the phrase “Do you know Who that is. I especially like to go to coffee shops, because you never know “Who” you might meet. I also liked when my teacher would walk in the room, “ ok “Who” did it.” As I look back, we didn’t know “Who” so how would we know Who did it.

·
Premium Member
11,335 Posts
I’ve also wondered why when there is a gathering of people and someone ask Who would like to play ball, and Who doesn’t, does that confuse Who should answer. Sorry, I’ve been quarantined for what seems forever, and so who else but the Forum can I vent to. I never know Who will read this

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
I'm glad you brought this question up I've often wondered "who" who really is. Then I thought Who really cares. I've also liked the phrase "Do you know Who that is. I especially like to go to coffee shops, because you never know "Who" you might meet. I also liked when my teacher would walk in the room, " ok "Who" did it." As I look back, we didn't know "Who" so how would we know Who did it.
[yt]
[/yt]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.