Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I think it looks like a Fish design, perhaps Geko, but I'll go with Fish.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The design comes from Germany. Two shooters designed several slingshots together, this one was made by one of them and the other shooter liked it so much he carried it all day
The original slingshot is a good deal smaller, so it was resized by some 30% for Dankung production to better suit US shooters (most of them prefer larger slingshots).

·
2,153 Posts
OK after much thought, did Geko,Mel and King work on the design? The more I look at it I see Geko having a big influence in the design!

·
2,153 Posts
Hey, that's cool! Now I have a Geko designed, stainless steel, flat-band slingshot in my collection! Sure can be a small world sometimes in the international fellowship of slingshot designer/shooters.

·
2,153 Posts
I took my new Pocket Poacher outside right out of the box, set up my target and made a video of me taking the very first shots with it from 10 meters at a suspended can, no cheating involved, it truly was the first time I shot it. I put it on U-Tube under "smitty slingshots".
The Pocket Poacher is a great slingshot. They supplied it with flat-bands that were cut very badly. They admitted they didn't know how to cut it, so I e-mailed them a picture of the right tools to use. I replaced the bad bands with Linatex before I ever shot it. Amber bands in pic. came with it.
Here are some pictures:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts