Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Trying to find my way.
399 Posts
I miss seeing Brucered around here. I understand he had enough little grievances that built up over time that he just up and left.

·
aka CYBORG
1,997 Posts
I miss Wingshooter, Metrograde, Onyx, Toolman Tim, Lee Silva, Smiling Fury, Chuck, and lately AKA Forgotten. People come and go of course, but the forum was quite a bit more dynamic (interesting) a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
9,601 Posts
Wow. Nobody misses the Jolly Roger???! Skropi, Blue Raja, Old Miser (RIP). I don't miss the Original Mojave Mo that came to the Forum. That dude was jacked up on Peyote Lemonade.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ol Jolly was never jolly. He could make you feel bad about the nicest frame you ever posted.
I hear he married Debbie Downer and moved LA

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Wow. Nobody misses the Jolly Roger???! Skropi, Blue Raja, Old Miser (RIP). I don't miss the Original Mojave Mo that came to the Forum. That dude was jacked up on Peyote Lemonade.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ol Jolly was never jolly. He could make you feel bad about the nicest frame you ever posted.
I hear he married Debbie Downer and moved LA
He was just being honest Joe, I didn't wanna have to be the one to break it to you but....... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
[quote name="mattwalt" post="1400524" timestamp="1587397450"]

The list is long... adding to the list - Slingnerd, Brucered, MikmaqWarrior[/quotes

i stay in loose contact with len ( mikmaq warrior) he's doing well. How bout honorary pie? I'd love to hear some banter between him and our own Moses.

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts