Slingshots Forum banner

Who do you miss posting.

2K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  MikeyLikesIt 
#1 ·
I miss Tom from BunnyBusters posting his beautiful classic slingshots. Hammermil Hunter was always a favorite of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#4 ·
I miss seeing Brucered around here. I understand he had enough little grievances that built up over time that he just up and left.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I miss Wingshooter, Metrograde, Onyx, Toolman Tim, Lee Silva, Smiling Fury, Chuck, and lately AKA Forgotten. People come and go of course, but the forum was quite a bit more dynamic (interesting) a few years ago.

#13 ·
Wow. Nobody misses the Jolly Roger???! [emoji2962] Skropi, Blue Raja, Old Miser (RIP). I don't miss the Original Mojave Mo that came to the Forum. That dude was jacked up on Peyote Lemonade.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ol Jolly was never jolly. He could make you feel bad about the nicest frame you ever posted.
I hear he married Debbie Downer and moved LA

#16 ·
Wow. Nobody misses the Jolly Roger???! [emoji2962] Skropi, Blue Raja, Old Miser (RIP). I don't miss the Original Mojave Mo that came to the Forum. That dude was jacked up on Peyote Lemonade.
Ol Jolly was never jolly. He could make you feel bad about the nicest frame you ever posted.
I hear he married Debbie Downer and moved LA
He was just being honest Joe, I didn't wanna have to be the one to break it to you but....... :rofl:

#22 ·
I met Lee Silva at one of the ECST shoots. Great personality and probably the fastest loader and shoot guy I ever saw ( and accurate too! ). There have been others over the years-I just have to remember them!

#25 ·
Dang! I forgot about M.J. I didn't know the guys history until he busted my chops TWICE!!? In an early post after getting beat-up learning looped 2040's I proclaimed in a thread, "Tubes are Pointless Punishment!" His response, "Then you can't shoot". The second round I posted about hitting a paper plate at about 50 yards. His response, "Liar, let's see a video." [emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji38]. Then one day he sent me a PM and said he wanted to send me something. Huh??. I opened a package a week or so later to find a Birch SPS with some looped 2040's. By that time I had settled into preferring that tube set. But to get a slightly shot SPS from that guy was more than a gift!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.