Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, thanks guys :thumbsup: I was shooting some Theraband black in -7 degree weather (No wind so it wasn't too bad) and I had a pretty bad lag going on. I switched over to some precise rubber which performed much better. So, rubber is where its at, and I'm loading up on certain rubber even though I already have more than enough stored up. Thanks guys, I'll get some, and save it for a snowy day

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
442 Posts
I received some 0.58mm today, and GZK also threw in some 0.62. Banded up with some 0.58, and really like it so far. Cut it the same as my other bands (TBG, TBB, SS Black) 5/8" x 8.5" active, and it feels pretty fast. I'm definitely going to keep using it until the 2m runs out, then if it's still enjoyable, buying some more.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
You guys were right, gzk orange is some good stuff. I like the feel of the stretch. I'm shooting the 1.0 thick, and am shooting 9/16 ammo with it. The pull may be a little stout, but comparably I'm not sure, it has good stretch though, and gets the ammo rippin.
I look forward to shooting the .8 thick stuff which I have more of.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I use the 0.8mm orange with a 30mm to 15mm taper and I think I might have punched a hole Into the next dimension. Super fast and a good band life for such a taper. That's strapped to a pp Scorpion. I shoot 9.5steel 12mm steel and 10mm lead. Performs great with all three.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.