Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· aka CYBORG
1,866 Posts
If there was a slingshot university, I'd major in single tubes and minor in flats ... definitely a mini minor.

I hate cutting flats also, but those precut tapers from Simple satisfy the curriculum requirements ... affordable too.

· aka CYBORG
1,866 Posts
If there was a slingshot university, I'd major in single tubes and minor in flats ... definitely a mini minor.

I hate cutting flats also, but those precut tapers from Simple satisfy the curriculum requirements ... affordable too.
What would you recommend in single tubes for marbles? I have some SS medium amber that works really well. Was thinking Dankung 2040? Thanks for any input.
I have almost zero experience with marbles but I'm guessing single 2040 would be a sensible place to start. Lately I'm enjoying single 1842 for 5/16, 3/8 and clay - likely good for marbles too.

The smaller sizes have been my specialty and Dankung just announced a 'new edition' of 1632 - a batch is due here any day. Curious to see if it's like 1636 which is also fun and good with clay for light plinking.

DK provided the option of buying the 'new edition' 1632 from Simple who apparently bought a bulk quantity, so there's a chance your medium amber is DK 2040, and not something from Hygenic Corp which was their source for a while. :iono:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.