Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Big Bear Mountains today. Friends have a cabin and some property. Shooting slingshots all day. One friend was shooting a PPMG the other a Hammer from Simple Shot. Both shooting flats. Both had to replace their Band sets one twice. The 20/40s I had on my SPS already had about 800 shots on them and I Shot the whole day. Probably 700 shots and still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Funniest thing the one that was shooting bad asked if he could shoot my other friends PPMG . First shot was the sound of Steel ball hitting aluminum fork. The look on my friends face that owned the PPMG was a look that he just caught his wife with someone. I laughed so hard I almost fell down. I offered to shoot the other fork tip so they looked the same.

·
Mr. Mars
360 Posts
Tubes are awesome... I'm trying to wear some out so I can change them - they just keep going...

Guy should get the other one to replace and give the fork hit one to the replacee.
I am just a newbie still on my first set of tubes but I can't believe how long this set has lasted already. About 500 shots and going strong. I have been wanting too try out my next set but these just won't go.
Now if I can just hit what I shoot at I'd be gold.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tubes are awesome... I'm trying to wear some out so I can change them - they just keep going...

Guy should get the other one to replace and give the fork hit one to the replacee.
I had such a good laugh and so much fun teasing them I told him I'll buy him what ever Slingshot he wants.

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Looped tubes are like turtles, they live a long time.

They revolve around slow, haste is waste made sublime.

Tapered flat bands are cheetahs, they revolve around sprint.

They don't last very long, but you know it's been sent.

Longevity has its merits. Performance comes at a price.

Your priorities dictate your preference.

I prefer fast but I've heard turtles are nice. :)

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Funniest thing the one that was shooting bad asked if he could shoot my other friends PPMG . First shot was the sound of Steel ball hitting aluminum fork. The look on my friends face that owned the PPMG was a look that he just caught his wife with someone. I laughed so hard I almost fell down. I offered to shoot the other fork tip so they looked the same.

I cringed so hard when I read that! Ouch!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts