Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a very warm morning and my cold sensitivity from chemo is at a very low level right now so thought I'd go outside and shoot for the first time in a couple of weeks. 44°F and no wind makes for a good session of shooting outside right now. I have been getting so burnt out and not really enjoying my shooting as much having to do it from the kitchen to the laundry room at the same few spinners every time. So get outside and shoot today at my rubber bouncy balls, homemade targets and my pheasant head was awesome!!

I am so grateful that I have an indoor shooting range that I can shoot whenever I want, but it was awesome to get outside today and shoot. So looking forward to when the Sunrise at 6 a.m. I can start shooting before I even make breakfast!

And then won't it be awesome to get out back on those trails in the woods and shooting out there again on a hike... Cannot wait!

Cheers

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Phone targets!! Who would have thought? Did you shoot from an honest ten meters?? I think that the moderators should give you a geedunk sticker for that! :iagree:
I got 10 extra cans on C5 s can challenge. For the last notice was not all for nothing . I was Shooting 15 or better yards still not sure how I did it :-/

Attachments

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,522 Posts
Shooting outside is better because there's less chance of breaking the goldfish bowl.

THWACK!

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,522 Posts
Everything is better outdoors, there ain't no birds singing in the house!
I dunno about that, my birds sang.

They sang acappella, and they sang "Memories" from the musical/stage show "Cats".

Apparently, there's some connection between birds and cats...

BTW - they didn't "Taste like chicken".

THWACK!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.