Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,272 Posts
I recently got back to shooting 1632 and 1636 tubing in a looped configuration. I prefer these two for shooting targets. I was wondering if anyone has seen 1636 listed anywhere. I use 5/16 steel.
I must say last year or so I did lots of test with 1636 and 3050... both are great for 5/16" steel. The 1636 I looped and the 3050 I shot as a single. they are two of my favorite tube sets for "Small Ball" 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8') shooting I shoot 1/4" with single 1636 and have lots of fun ;- )

Depending on the speed you are looking for you got it, many times i just use single 3050 with a 525ish elongation factor and let the 5/16 rip out. It also sends the 3/8" out at a real good clip also.

wll

·
Registered
290 Posts
I got hold of the Dankung premium and i love it. 6mm steel is oki with a single, but the 9mm its a bit slow. On another note has anyone tested psudo setup but at the wrong end. I know the weight is on the wrong end but it would be so easy to make. Hmm i think i have to test that.
/Uba

·
Registered
56 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.