Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spudfiles.org just crowned the winner of the 2009/10 ghetto challenge.

The condoms+broomstick slingshot, presented by The Slingshot Channel, won the prestigeous award!

I am immensely proud of this first genuine trophy. I will open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the day!

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's great Joerg. That was a neat slingshot that you made for that challenge.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Hey, thanks.

BTW, here is a pic of the trophy:

These are the words of the spudfiles mod who ran the contest:

"Without futher adeu, I proudly announce the winner of this season's Ghetto Award. Coming in a tie for second place is qwerty and his clothespin bbmg and chinnerz and his smashbottle pneumatic. (pauses for a round of applause).

And the winner...of this season's Ghetto Award goes to (begins opening envelope slowly, building the excitement with the crowd)...

JoergS and his condom slingshot

Congratulations Joerg. You are truly an inspiration to all slingshotters out there. And you have, without a doubt, proven that, with just a little bit of patients and a great deal of ingenuity, one can make the most ghetto or the most elogant of things.

Now, I present to you, The Ghetto Award "

And here is the original how-to video:

And this is the proof that it lasts 5 shots minimum:

Greetings

Jörg

·
Registered
855 Posts
That's a really cool trophy. THe battery powered fan is an especially nice touch. Congrats again!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is so beautiful to behold that I am happy that I just won the picture and noone is going to ship this thing to my home...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts