Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, what can I say...

These are some incredible prizes. Thanks a ton Winnie. I'll let the video do the rest of the talking.

Finger Gesture Thumb Nail Wrist
Eye Jaw Wood Finger Eyelash
Hand Guitar accessory Finger String instrument accessory Thumb

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I've had the Little David for years. I don't think it came out of ProShot but It's been a long time. I remember it as being some other company but I could be wrong. It's pretty beat-up, bent and it has a fork hit or two as well. I liked it in the day but I haven't shot it for years. I came across it and just threw it in. If you can't use it you can share it with someone else.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had the Little David for years. I don't think it came out of ProShot but It's been a long time. I remember it as being some other company but I could be wrong. It's pretty beat-up, bent and it has a fork hit or two as well. I liked it in the day but I haven't shot it for years. I came across it and just threw it in. If you can't use it you can share it with someone else.
Ha! Already got three people asking me if I will sell it. I told them...nothing so far. It goes well with my classic collection and will likely stay there. Damage just shows it was used. As far as I am concerned, it gives value like coins that have been in circulation.

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts