Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah,great minds,waiting on dollar general to get some in :) :) :)
Yeah these were last years I got the day after the 4th for 25垄 a box. Originally I wanted to jam them in between my silicone spinners but then I shot one out of my bb shooter and the rest was history lol. Also good for keeping the cats away from stuff you don鈥檛 want them into.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We used to be able get them don鈥檛 see em around anymore. Man they make a mess on kitchen floor full like little pebbles .
Have had better ones about size a lady finger there super cool but hard come by here . Can you get them ones
I鈥檝e never seen the bigger ones. They banned all the good stuff a while back. Would have loved to have lit off a few real cherry bombs. We had M80鈥檚 as kids but those got banned when they found out they were basically a quarter stick of dynamite. Now we have m80 Salute鈥檚, which is basically saluting the fact that they suck. I kind of get both sides of the argument though. I love to see a cool boom but I also have a dog that is terrified of the noise. I have to sedate the poor dude every year. I don鈥檛 shoot the poppers around him though. Just the cats lol. They don鈥檛 make a lot of noise anyway.

Registered
I鈥檝e never seen the bigger ones. They banned all the good stuff a while back. Would have loved to have lit off a few real cherry bombs. We had M80鈥檚 as kids but those got banned when they found out they were basically a quarter stick of dynamite. Now we have m80 Salute鈥檚, which is basically saluting the fact that they suck. I kind of get both sides of the argument though. I love to see a cool boom but I also have a dog that is terrified of the noise. I have to sedate the poor dude every year. I don鈥檛 shoot the poppers around him though. Just the cats lol. They don鈥檛 make a lot of noise anyway.
Ya we got a few bags of m80 in early 1990 s there awesome make the little black cat ones seem pretty lame . All the fun stuff here is banned
Rectangle Font Event Snack Metal

Registered
yep my dogs are scared to death of the bangs,and we get a lot around here-2 weeks before a holiday fireworks are legal here-so they pretty much live indoors during those times,i did have a deaf dog 10-12 years ago and we used to sit on the roof and watch the fireworks,ah ol fritz,what a good dog he was :)

Registered
As kids, we used to buy them in the USA as they weren't available here. You could open them up and make XL ones.

We would drive by the bus stop and throw them at the ground to scare people and laugh our heads off as they jumped in fear.

I wouldn't want my kids doing it, but it was still fun and there were worse things we could have been doing.

Registered
As kids, we used to buy them in the USA as they weren't available here. You could open them up and make XL ones.

We would drive by the bus stop and throw them at the ground to scare people and laugh our heads off as they jumped in fear.

I wouldn't want my kids doing it, but it was still fun and there were worse things we could have been doing.
yeah,we were the kids doing the wrse things,,,,,,,,,lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Y'all need to come to Mexico during the holidays.... firework makers are kinda "it your own damn fault if you blow your grandmas legs off..."

So when a Mexican maker offers you one of the forbidden ones, you know you are in for a treat...

Here is a video of some Devil faces, satan screams and other little thingies

Lmao forgot I had my phone hooked up to the speakers when I watched this! 馃憣馃槵

1 - 20 of 20 Posts