Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey mates,

Recently got some new material and was itching to give it a go, I ended up getting a scout profile to try it out on and I think it came out okay. I'm not a fan of the color to much, but I can't control that part lol. I plan to make a few changes to the overall shape and make it a tad more to my liking, but all in all it's fairly comfortable. Got a few kinks in my machine to work out as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow mate you done awesome :) what's the details on the material?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Hey mate, So I ended up purchasing 5lbs of "rainbow gradient" plastic at a really really good price, turned out it was such a good price because the "rainbow" is just variations of blue lol. I think I can get some real nice gradients out of it though and excited to use it in a few projects. I wasn't a huge fan of the color, but it is slowly growing on me.

Looks great. What machining process did you use to make this ?
This was FDM 3D printing. I already had a profile set up for the scout style, but decided to edit it in fusion 360 (I design all of my slings in there). I believe this one took around 6hrs to make and got lucky with the coloring. Once i do some final processing, it should be a good sling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts