Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been manufacturing products almost all my life and are really stoked in discovering the addictive slingshot world ???? Am right now playing around with shapes and exploring creative ways trying to make new cool slingshot designs. This one is in its first step with its basic contour and will probably loose about 25-30% of its material when the final hand-shaping is done. The goal is to make it really organic with soft flowing lines. The ugly M4 -bolts are at this stage only mounted for practical reasons and will be changed for brass- pins or tubes. #nxtlvlsht

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
I tend to be something of a traditionalist, but that is really quite appealing. I look forward to further progress!

·
Registered
309 Posts
sure looks fancy. Must be the "Sunday going to meeting" slingshot. Or the one you only use when important guests come over.
In all seriousness, I am curious to see it finished and it is visually appealing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
sure looks fancy. Must be the "Sunday going to meeting" slingshot. Or the one you only use when important guests come over.
In all seriousness, I am curious to see it finished and it is visually appealing.
Hehe... never thought about it like that :) Thanks for the kind words everyone. Will start shaping it tomorrow and are also curious how it turns out. Guess the basic shapes will change quite dramatically when removing material for the bevels etc.

·
Registered
309 Posts
that is exactly where I was hoping you were gonna take that. That went for Robocop to renaissance real quick. I knew it would be fancy, but I had no idea how fancy it was gonna look.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts