Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am painting an electric transformer box as part of our town's Art in Public Places Program. Its about 3/4 completed and I work on it 3-4 hours a day, on and off. So, I have been doing more painting and less slingshot shooting recently. I am donating my fee to a local youth program. Just thought I would share.

GP

HELP..... HOW DO I ROTATE THIS PICTURES?

Attachments

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome of you. And great painting btw!! As for rotating pictures.....the only way I can get my pics to go on the right way is to take the pic horizontally, (volume buttons down)

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. The pictures are all rightsize up on my desktop but when I select them to attach to the forum they almost always come out on their sides. There must be some way to turn them before I hit"post". I am 80 years old so I guess I have an excuse, eh? By the way, my wife and I visited P.E. Island about five years ago. Nice place.

GP

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome of you. And great painting btw!! As for rotating pictures.....the only way I can get my pics to go on the right way is to take the pic horizontally, (volume buttons down)

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. The pictures are all rightsize up on my desktop but when I select them to attach to the forum they almost always come out on their sides. There must be some way to turn them before I hit"post". I am 80 years old so I guess I have an excuse, eh? By the way, my wife and I visited P.E. Island about five years ago. Nice place.

GP

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
GP
Glad you enjoyed your time here. We love it on the island.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My pictures come out sideways often too.

That's a very cool painting, Pete!! Is that a transformer you're working on?
Yes it is an electric transformer box. Our town commissions artist to paint them. I don't really know how many have been painted but, there are a lot of them....obviously all different.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.