Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
588 Posts
Cool ...I got a call from a newspaper today that plans to be here around noon friday to do some coverage of the shoot. Maybe you can time something around then for them to report on about your attempt at a new record?

· Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Cool ...I got a call from a newspaper today that plans to be here around noon friday to do some coverage of the shoot. Maybe you can time something around then for them to report on about your attempt at a new record?
I'd love to but I don't think I'll be there until about 2 on Friday.

· Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone I am Marco Brunetti guinness world record, the cans must be 20 cm and must be full, to be good throw the can must be broken. My unofficial record is 14 . Good lock. If you want I would be glad to enjoy;)

· Registered
336 Posts
Hello everyone I am Marco Brunetti guinness world record, the cans must be 20 cm and must be full, to be good throw the can must be broken. My unofficial record is 14 . Good lock. If you want I would be glad to enjoy;)
Your shooting is very impressive. How long have you held this record? Must the can be full to assure that you do not have a glancing blow?

· Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Welcome Marco!
Nothing in the information I received from Guinness says that the cans have to be full.

· Registered
24 Posts
The record is whit full cans... And must broken all attempts Was in this . If the cans is not full the attempts is not autentically ... The can full have a lot difficult infact

· Registered
336 Posts
The record is whit full cans... And must broken all attempts Was in this . If the cans is not full the attempts is not autentically ... The can full have a lot difficult infac
As far as I can tell as long as the cans are the same size and equal distance apart I see no reason the cans should have to be full. A direct hit will cause the can to fly or topple. I would say that as long as MJ hasn't received word from Guinness that the cans must be full, as long as he meets all requirements in whatever media they contacted him in, any attempt he makes will be seen as valid.

I Would like to organaize a World tournament ... Is possibile to create a post in this forum
Yes it is possible. Go to the "Competition Forums" and click "Start New Topic"

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
Break a leg MJ! I know that you can do it! You know that I will be rooting for you! -- Tex

Reactions: M.J

· Registered
24 Posts
The record is whit full cans... And must broken all attempts Was in this . If the cans is not full the attempts is not autentically ... The can full have a lot difficult infac
As far as I can tell as long as the cans are the same size and equal distance apart I see no reason the cans should have to be full. A direct hit will cause the can to fly or topple. I would say that as long as MJ hasn't received word from Guinness that the cans must be full, as long as he meets all requirements in whatever media they contacted him in, any attempt he makes will be seen as valid.

I Would like to organaize a World tournament ... Is possibile to create a post in this forum
Yes it is possible. Go to the "Competition Forums" and click "Start New Topic"

· Registered
336 Posts
The cans of all attempts were full ... All The attempts were take whit this for have The dame condition
I am simply stating that the amount of fluid in the can has bearing on neither the size of the can or the aiming in which one uses to hit it. An inspection of the can would be plenty reasonable proof as to whether or not the hit was substantial or not. I also saw that the time started from the moment you struck the first can. Was this also a stipulation of your record?

Perhaps a transcript of Guinness's communication to MJ would remove all doubt, MJ willing of course.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.