Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey guys I know some of you have seen my builds and support me. I would like to get good enough that eventually I could sell some custom slingshots of my own. But for now I have a few builds that I would like to trade; for anything really. If any of you have extra pouches (preferably for 3/8 steel ammo) I would trade one of my slings for a few of them. Or for a couple of lead ammo, targets, or even if you are new on making slings and want to trade one and just exchange notes and tips to get better that is fine with me. So if any of you guys are interested pm me and let me know. I would also like some feedback on what I can change or do better with whoever makes a trade with me. They are all made of 3/4in maple plywood. Also keep in mind that I am new to this so they are not going to be perfect but they are for sure functional. And you as well can make your own modifications on them.

If you would like more pictures you can pm me or go to my profile and see my post of them.

Thank You

(No bands included)

Disclaimers:

1) If multiple people pm me on a certain frame I will choose the one I would like to trade with the most.

2) Shipping will be done either Monday, Friday, or Saturday. If you change your mind please let me know before these days come by. I wouldn't like to send a sling and not get anything in return or you guys going through the trouble of shipping it back. (We are all adults let's be honest with each other if something like this happens please send back)

3) No trade backs.

4) I won't be responsible for any malfunctioning or injury please try light bands at first and increase in strength at your own risk. I have used 20mm x 25mm .75 tapered bands to about a 32 inch draw with no problem.

5) U.S only
Sorry overseas.

1079fa62466fbe20b092dc725ba517bf.jpg
45a9132110c0fef429a491a95379a1f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.