Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my version of the TAC Hammer modification. After wrapping and adding a lanyard using some paracord it has the ultimate grip to my hand. It's not really essential but I like it now a bit more (like Mo said). I've thought hammergrip slingshots are not my favorites but after trying this for a while I'm not sure anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Well crafted paracord grip. Are those Daisy slingshot marbles? Which option attachment plate are you using? What do you think of the attachment plates?

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to your response.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Blue Raja,
the ammo is called Trumark Tracer Ammo SA50. The attachment plates aren't sold in this combination on the pp site.
I've fixed the plates using some 10/32" screws, washers from a bicycle brake pad and some thumbnuts I had laying around from another project. I like the plates because I can change bands very quickly and it's also a cleaner look.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hey Blue Raja,
the ammo is called Trumark Tracer Ammo SA50. The attachment plates aren't sold in this combination on the pp site.
I've fixed the plates using some 10/32" screws, washers from a bicycle brake pad and some thumbnuts I had laying around from another project. I like the plates because I can change bands very quickly and it's also a cleaner look.
Thanks - so actually you modded the attachment plates as well.

Trumark had a manufacturing plant in Boulder Colorado for quite some time. Here is a Youtube of Joerg Sprave touring the Trumark factory:

Trumark is permanently closed. Your venerable SA50 tracers are no longer being made. I find that half inch marbles work just as well.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
That's awesome, are you shooting upright or side style? May have to do this to my SERE lol

Reactions: hoggy and Fasty

·
Registered
243 Posts
When I received my collection of PP slings the TAC Hammer was the only one that did not visually appeal to me... until I shot it. It's comfortable to shoot for hours, no strain, deadly accurate and you probably made it even more so... I like your lanyard idea also, good work.

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,156 Posts
When I received my collection of PP slings the TAC Hammer was the only one that did not visually appeal to me... until I shot it. It's comfortable to shoot for hours, no strain, deadly accurate and you probably made it even more so... I like your lanyard idea also, good work.
i mono framed the tac hammer and it became a favorite of mine as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts