Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
As the title says, if you have a PwP sweet midget or regular sized peghead shooter that hasn’t been shot and obviously doesn’t have fork hits that you are fine with selling let me know. Just recently found out about Perry’s work and it’s incredible. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've been eyeing Perry's frames for a long time and I know that if one were to pop up for sale I'd scramble for it. I have also been toying with the idea of building something similar for myself but it'll have to be after the summer because I am too busy to get into any builds now. If you just want a peghead to mess around with and it doesn't have to be a Perry Philips frame, good cheap pegheads (Feihu) can be found from the regular Chinese sources. Or, you can get a Shaolin from Proshot UK, designed by Lewis Pride and cast in small, medium and large sizes if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been eyeing Perry's frames for a long time and I know that if one were to pop up for sale I'd scramble for it. I have also been toying with the idea of building something similar for myself but it'll have to be after the summer because I am too busy to get into any builds now. If you just want a peghead to mess around with and it doesn't have to be a Perry Philips frame, good cheap pegheads (Feihu) can be found from the regular Chinese sources. Or, you can get a Shaolin from Proshot UK, designed by Lewis Pride and cast in small, medium and large sizes if I am not mistaken.
Thank you for letting me know.. I had seen the feihu forks and I liked the peghead idea from there. But I'd rather use my slingshot money for a good quality PwP. I have one of his shooters at the moment called the Whompijaw. I really wanted one of his peghead shooters tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts