Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
1,014 Posts
I recently discovered that I had managed to misplace or dispose of both of my machinist's bibles. I know, I know, so sue me. Anyway, I figured I'd ask here first, since bibles, kind of like blue books if you are a friend of Bob's, are best if handed over personally, rather than from some generic used bookstore.

So, if anybody has upgraded to the new version, (up to 28'th, IIRC) and has an older one they no longer need, I'd be happy to trade something for it, a slingshot, some bands, one of my kids, whatever. And since I'm asking I'd also be interested in a real vintage copy, like a prewar copy or maybe a golden age copy from the 50's, I'd be interested in that too, just for curiosity value.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks
James

·
Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After what they did to that poor defenseless chest of drawers, I might consider it. :)

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
are they blonde with blue eyes?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have had the same one for over 30 years and thought about getting a new one. LOL! They don't even give you a break if you get the CD version! Heck it got me this far, I'm not going to upgrade yet. I remember when I first got it, I would sit and read it like a novel.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I have had the same one for over 30 years and thought about getting a new one. LOL! They don't even give you a break if you get the CD version! Heck it got me this far, I'm not going to upgrade yet. I remember when I first got it, I would sit and read it like a novel.
I just checked mine, 1984 edition number 22!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts