Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have words
Hts g10 med and Secret agent g10
Never shot a frameless before first shot I didn't pull it back all the way kind of a frayed of it Wasn't sure if I was supposed to shoot like a regular one or twist or What
hit my 50 yard gone
Holy " shift" it shoots 00 buck 0 buck and white marbles nice why do we have handles ?
Oya because we have hathcock hts that's why ! Haivy little sling shot for being what it is compared to the other ones built very well textures nice really fits the hand much better than the polyurethane one And all kinds of other little stuff A few templates to play around looks like a G 10 0PFS and a blank
DA6C5CA4-C211-4E35-A81F-9D0A91F54385.jpeg
4A0808B8-86B9-4A3A-8FB8-D61FDD90CE8F.jpeg
This is sight picture 50 yard gong "hts"
55D32E98-A3A4-4C48-A838-0478DBF22695.jpeg
Secret agent G10
71FDE012-6F1E-4FF5-A683-1C6175FCEF0E.jpeg
Sight pic 50 yrd gong

B0613C62-5DC6-4FEA-A96E-A3A05B721A08.jpeg
And I got an Easter egg and a G 10 0PFS. O my what am I gonna do with that !!!

AA9FD7D0-BD2A-4C71-A7FF-089BDAC41E1F.jpeg
A0873411-C72E-4833-9DDC-2B771AB0F355.jpeg

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Just went shooting and I don't know which one I'm better at Lol both hitting target at will
Secret agent mighty big surprise shooting those little steel balls just can't miss 33 feet can hit every Flippin shot
Not joking nice
And the hts most accurate slingshot I've shot in my hands .
BoneGrip equal in Comfort and different feel butt different in it's own way very good to me pfs and wide

butt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"my style" I am I'm not missing !! And if I do miss it it's a small mess with the HTS At cans 30-50 yards 33' so accurate I was getting bored Matchsticks here I come

·
Banned
418 Posts
Yep
Good day !!!! pocket predator Mr. Bill Hays is a flipping genius beautiful beautiful tools I am beyond excited waiting for what I get coming pocket predator is a nice place to do business with I like it when people give you extra stuff sometime just not very expensive it's just a little thought about it really makes it special
One more bonegrip pfs flex then it's just fun slings
If you guys have not put up bone grip flex in your hand you do not know what you're missing it just melts The man should be poring 24 seven honestly if you just put them in your hand you'll know what I mean
I was going to get a littlefoot but bill has one more for me from a trade that will take the place of the little foot
So hunting bonegrip wide and pfs
Speed bonegrip flex faster than opfs fork hit non-issue ever
Pocket predator HTS good target gallery all a round for some reason I was hitting the tab of the Popcaan left on the wire after the Can fell off
The Bands were a little longer than I'm used to so I got to stretch my butterfly out even farther and was hitting hard and on target like it And the biggest surprise to me was the secret agent I can see me having that with me all the time along with my Opfs
So I'm good all the rest is just plain fun nice to look at Fun to collect and trade shoot retrade shoot more and be part of this great family so this is a lot of fun guys I'm having a great time except I have to go into town I forgot m&m my only vice guys lol and sling flu more sling trade mail soon I hope I can hold out with no M&m until next mail
E1C5FB5E-D7BD-4FAA-86E9-24DF1B52328F.jpeg

17741655-B2EA-4C93-B50F-BF4C98A5F360.jpeg

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raventree78 sent me a template and another one of his lanyards on the pictures above are both his lanyards very good built stuff

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get your panties in a wad bill get back to work lol i'm having a hard time putting a halfcock down my arm is wore out
You are a carrier of the sling flu Bill I am on fire today and it's because of your slingshot thank you very much buddy you did a good job
Can't wait for the next !!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
The Top Secret is a sweet little frame. When Bill released the alloy blanks for looped bands I jumped on one right away. The g10 version looks pretty killer.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Very sweet array of goodies there man enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello; my first post so a quick intro. I have shot rifles, pistols, paintball...but never a slingshot. Even though I have a 9 year old Barnett wire frame I never shot it and can't now since the bands became worthless. So I ordered 3 cheapos from Aliexpress 6 weeks ago and none have arrived, but the spinner targets did. Waiting patiently and reading many threads here I knew I needed to try some of the best offerings so ordered these a month ago and they showed up today in Bangkok.

20200428-181627.jpg

Super nice of them or perhaps a mistake was the G10 self defense knuckle included in the box; this will go on one of my EDC bags. So finally with bands/pouches in hand I can actually shoot a slingshot! I plan to experiment a lot as I am cooped up inside. Will make a tying jig and start with airsoft bbs indoors. Later I will go outdoors with clay balls and stronger bands. Although I don't have experience as a slingshotter I know high quality when I see it. These look to be indestructible; as if Glock made them. I am so pleased with how PP does business; updates on my order/ship date and a high quality freebie/mistake? (sorry if I get someone in trouble at PP). I paid a lot to ship these to the other side of the world, but it was worth it.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Very cool stuff man youre off to the races in a big way Pocket Predator is top tier stuff you couldn't ask for better tools to shoot and learn with. Enjoy!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts