Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the new year is upon us I was thinking of getting a new sling and doing a year long one sling only. I need your opinion on what I should carry. I'm thinking it needs to be
1 pocketable
2 light
3 quick band attachment
4 comfortable
5 somewhat inexpensive

It doesn't have to hit all the Mark's exactly ut as close as possible I'm thinking something like either the torque, scout lt, or uniphoxx just to give you an idea. Much appreciated for your assistance.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Wow, I doubt I could go a whole year! The Scout LT and the Uniphoxx with the clips from the Slingshot Warehouse sound like they would be in the running. More expensive and heavier options might be the General from ProShot with original FlipClips, or maybe the MS Hunter (TTF Only).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm gonna go with the uniphoxx and slingshot warehouse attachment. I'll start the challenge as soon as it arrives in 7 to 10 days I did not know about the clip system for the uniphoxx thanks for that information samurai

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
A whole year with only one sling.

That would require a Zen like focus that would be way way beyond my attention span and sadly materialistic desires.

I really like my Torque and it's the one I keep coming back to but I couldn't focus on just that for 12 months even switching between bands and tubes.

Whatever you choose good luck with your quest.

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
I can't go to the range with just one slingshot, but some days it is just a Scout day and I have a set of Scouts with different band / tube set ups on them :) I think it can be done though and at the end of the year you will know that slingshot in, out, up, down and sideways. You will still have variety with all the latex options and the new ones coming out all the time. What a noble challenge :)

P.S. I would choose the Scout if it were me as it has so many options.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts