Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back Mr Brooks and I worked out a trade. The deal was that he would carve mine and I would finish it. So I finally finished it. It's yew of course with a green heart finger swell. Can't tell you how clean this is.
I dressed it up with precise gen 3 .60 bands and a warrior Samari pouch. Thanks for looking guys

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Man, I've seen quite a few frames done in Yew over the years and each one seems to get better and better! That is one smooth good looking frame Joe! I keep saying it but I have to do one out of Yew. Great work Bud!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd love to find a yew fork to work with. Lots of long needle pine here in Florida, but never came across a yew tree yet. So much history in those trees for handmade weapons and I always thought a natural yew slingshot would be something special. Very cool.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,154 Posts
Thanks for your kind words guys. I have several of Mr Brook's champs now but this is my first yew fork ever. He's got me set on champs ......until..... the next craving
Thanks for your kind words guys. I have several of Mr Brook's champs now but this is my first yew fork ever. He's got me set on champs ......until..... the next craving
Beautiful set of Champs there @ibojoe...........love the palm swell on the one pictured at center........what kind of wood is that palm swell ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.