Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sometime forget i also carry mostly for the size and old school feel my great eastern slipjoint, i used to have an identical knife when i was younger, so i keep this one, i should really use it more. its 1095 carbon steel
Everyday carry Tool Fashion accessory Nickel Metal Tool Knife Everyday carry Blade Cutlery

Attachments

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
They grt all the attention from me! Nice old 4 handle pin knife! -- Tex

·
Registered
215 Posts
you know Tex, i've had most of the new knife brands, new knife steels, tactical, but they just dont have the character or feel of the good old slipjoint.
[/quote]
I hear that NC. There's just something about the feel of them that you just don't get from the more modern knives. I think we all have memories of fathers, grandfathers, uncles... and their trusty pocket knife. I have to admit whether I'm walking through the store or web shopping, they always catch my eye.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know Tex, i've had most of the new knife brands, new knife steels, tactical, but they just dont have the character or feel of the good old slipjoint.
[/quote]
I hear that NC. There's just something about the feel of them that you just don't get from the more modern knives. I think we all have memories of fathers, grandfathers, uncles... and their trusty pocket knife. I have to admit whether I'm walking through the store or web shopping, they always catch my eye.
[/quote]yeah, i always have 3 knives with me ( no im not a nut) 1 sebenza insingo, i spyderco cricket on my keychain, and 1 eastern cutlery wharncliffe melon tester.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.