1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Hi Frank, I like the design and the wrist brace, but absolutely nothing I shoot requires six lengths of elastic to propel. Enthusiasts seeing the promotional photo of that rig will recognize quickly that it is WAY over banded for the ammo you've selected to accompany it. Matt mentioned that it might find a market as a slingbow; as it is currently configured, you might consider marketing in that direction. A model to accept flat bands would peak my interest.

Thanks for posting and supporting the forum. Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been asking myself what's an ALMOST free slingshot.
You will get the money back after submitting your reviews by Amazon e-gift card. So, it is almost free. You can get this slingshot without losing any money,just need to share your experience.

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
The best improvement - honestly - have it so it just has a single hole for tube either side. So that it can take from 2040-2050 tube. If it is just a slingshot.

As a sling bow - it would really need some way of attaching an arrow rest.

Its a very cool design otherwise, I wouldn't mind one actually - just too much elastic in its current setup to be used as a slingshot well.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Was a gift from girlfriend, I seen those heavy bands and wrist brace and thought.. Slingbow! The only complaint is the grips are not flush with metal. I am having a hard time coming up with better grips my self. But maybe a integrated arrow rest would be nice, I just rest my arrows right on the fork. They rest there nicely and works well. Can't wait to try thera tubes on it!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.