Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very interesting. Good "shotgun"! I try this.
Frodo Im starting small and low low power till I can see the operation of it and see where the Leather Pocket must be adjusted. Use caution and shoot soft use eye protection and dont have anything in the back of you that you dont want hit. Till you get the knack for holding and releasing the pouch there is a possibility of blowback.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Very interesting. Good "shotgun"! I try this.
Frodo Im starting small and low low power till I can see the operation of it and see where the Leather Pocket must be adjusted. Use caution and shoot soft use eye protection and dont have anything in the back of you that you dont want hit. Till you get the knack for holding and releasing the pouch there is a possibility of blowback.
[/quote]

I thought about using the pouch-idea and one strip of latex but mounted to a stick. That way i can concentrate on the other issues.
I will try to not kill my self. It must be good for small birds or big bees!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Darrell, I enjoy your videos as do others. It would be great if there was sound. Does your recorder have sound? There is great satisfaction hearing the hit. If not, so be it, they are enjoyable.

Thanks for the effort you put into making and posting.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Darrell, I enjoy your videos as do others. It would be great if there was sound. Does your recorder have sound? There is great satisfaction hearing the hit. If not, so be it, they are enjoyable.

I am using my wifes camera and it is cheap. Did I mention it is cheap? She does not like me to use her camera. No it does not have sound. Did I mention it is a cheap cheap cheap camera? I take it out and make a shot or two and she politely comes and takes it back in the house. Im gonna clock her one day. Yea! Im just not able to at this time to get a camera that has the features for making a better video. I agree sound when it comes to connecting with a target would be great. We shall see.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts

I am using my wifes camera and it is cheap. Did I mention it is cheap? She does not like me to use her camera. No it does not have sound. Did I mention it is a cheap cheap cheap camera? I take it out and make a shot or two and she politely comes and takes it back in the house. Im gonna clock her one day. Yea! Im just not able to at this time to get a camera that has the features for making a better video. I agree sound when it comes to connecting with a target would be great. We shall see.
[/quote]

You got me laughing Darrell.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

[/quote]

You got me laughing Darrell.
[/quote]

I know, I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.